“The Company” – is VChairs.
“The Customer” – is any company, organisation or individual to which VChairs supply goods and/or services to.
“Goods” – are any items that are the subject of any contract between VChairs and the customer.
“The contract” is any written or verbal agreement between the customer and VChairs for VChairs to supply goods or services.
1. Hire goods remain the property of the company at all times.
2. During the continuance of the hire period, which shall commence from time of delivery and end when the goods are recollected from site, the customer shall be responsible for the safe keeping and maintenance of the goods in good and substantial repair and condition.
3. Any damage caused to hired goods, beyond reasonable wear and tear, will be the responsibility of the customer. Any repair work necessary as a result will be chargeable.
4. In the event of the total loss, or irreparable damage, of any hire goods for any reason whatsoever, the customer shall be responsible to the company for the full value of such goods plus the hire charge. It is the customer’s responsibility to insure against such risk.
5. The company will make every endeavour to affect deliveries and collection of hired goods at the times requested by the customer, but will not under any circumstances accept liability for any delay or failure to deliver or collect, nor for any expense caused to the customer by such delay.
6. The company reserves the right to substitute alternative goods subject to availability.
7. It is the customer’s responsibility to inform the company when hired goods are ready for collection. The hire period will not end until such collection is affected.
8. All hire charges are for the duration stated in the quotation and no reductions or refunds will be made after the commencement of the chargeable period.
9. Acceptance of the company’s quotation becomes an order and is thus subject to a cancellation fee as shown: Within 14 days of the event – 25% of the hire charge is payable. Within 7 days of the event – 50% of the hire charge is payable within 2 days – 100% is payable.
10. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that adequate access is provided to the company both upon delivery and upon collection of hired goods, and to ensure that such goods are available for collection at the appointed time.
11. It is the customer’s responsibility to inform the company of a suitable parking area for deliveries and collections in order to minimise the risk of parking penalties being issued. In this event – penalty notice costs will be passed on to the customer.
12. Any delays caused to the company upon delivery and/or collection and any additional journeys that may result will be subject to additional charges.
13. Credit facilities will not be offered on hire contracts unless previously agreed in writing. Payments MUST be made in advance. Any failure on the part of the customer to make such payments on time will result either in the hired goods not being delivered, or, in the case of goods already on site, being removed without prior notice.
14. Payment in part or in full of any contract to supply goods/or services herein referred to shall be deemed to mean acceptance in full of these terms and conditions.
15. Payment terms with the exception of hire contracts are strictly as negotiated. The company reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 3% per month on overdue accounts.
16. In the event of a customer being in default of payments, the company reserves the right to hold any of the customer’s goods against such payments. If the payment is not forthcoming within a reasonable period, the company may, at its absolute discretion, sell off all or part of such goods, as agent for the customer, and set the proceeds against the monies due and any costs so incurred. Upon accounting to the customer for any balance outstanding, the company will be discharged from all liability whatever in respect of the goods.
17. The company shall be relieved of its obligation to perform any contract to the extent that the performance is prevented by failure of the customer fire, weather conditions, industrial dispute, labour disturbance or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the company.
18. No employee of the company, whilst in the course of his or her duties, shall be held separately responsible under any circumstances whatsoever for any liability for loss, damage or other default outside his or her reasonable control.
19. These terms and conditions can only be changed with the written approval of a director of the company. The Terms and conditions can only be changed by the company and with written approval.
20. Shortages and damages to hired linen will be charged at the full replacement value. No substitute items will be accepted as replacement by the owner. Damages include items that have sustained burns and scorches, cuts and rips, defacement, ink marks, earth or concrete stains and candle wax. All linen must be returned in the original bags or boxes provided and in a dry state.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms of Service and all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download the materials (information or software) on VChairs website for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on VChairs website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by VChairs at any time. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on VChairs website are provided “as is.” VChairs makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, VChairs does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall VChairs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on VChairs Internet site, even if VChairs or a VChairs authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on VChairs website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. VChairs does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. VChairs may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. VChairs does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
VChairs has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by VChairs of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to VChairs website shall be governed by the laws and under exclusive jurisdiction of Her Majesty’s Courts of Justice of England.